Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THANK-YOU!

I wanted my very first post to be a "special thanks" to my girl Gia, from LIFE AFX.

She has given me both the courage and balls to start my very own blog page, and I am forever grateful.
It's not everyday that you connect with someone who just "loves you for who you are" and expects nothing less in all you say or do. 

I have always been real with all those around me.  My thoughts are always naked and sometimes too much for most -but never ever fake.  Although,"filtering my words" is definitely something I'm working on (right Gia)...lol

For those of you who haven't checked out her page, you're missin' out.  It's a fantastic page about life and all it's daily blows of bullshit.  Yet, somehow she seems to have this knack for makin' even her worst days beautiful through words.  We may not see "eye to eye" with our experiences, but we appreciate one another's perspective.  At the end of the day, what more could anyone possibly ask for? 


You are a unique creation Lady G.  I totally dig and appreciate your expressions.  Don't ever stop creating, no matter what they say... you're awesome!

Thank you so much for being my inspiration....

1 comment:

Gia Laurent said...

Red, thank you so very much for dedicating your first blog spot to moi. I am truly grateful and humble thank you for your showers of praise.

I wish you the best in this journey. I know everyone will love your insight as much as I do.

Gia
LIFE AFX
www.lifeafx.blogspot.com