Thursday, December 30, 2010

LOVE QUEST LINES

I was up late one night last week, watching an old movie, when I kept seeing the same kind of commercials on the Tele.  Each slot flooded with three kinds of ads:  Weight loss products, Dating lines and Acne solutions.  Over and over again the same kind of messages kept coming through.  I thought to myself, "ah what the hell I've got two of the three issues goin on, so I'll watch"  After quickly realizing that I have tried all of these stupid diets (stupid because I couldn't stick to any of them) I decided to check out the dating lines they advertised instead.

Seriously folks, what the fuck is wrong with everyone out there???  The lines are loaded with extremely horny men, jerking themselves off on the phone - dying to connect live with someone to cum for.  I swear to God I (LOL)'d to myself for 5 minutes.  Men actually pay for this shit.  It's crazy.  Besides the horny guys tossing off in my ear, I heard the next best thing:  Married men on line looking for one girl to be "loyal" only to them for an "exclusive fuck buddy"  This was priceless.  I guess there are a lot of disappointed men out there (both in and out of marriages/relationships) It's quite sad!  Here I thought that my relationship sucked...it does but I'm glad I've got company.

No comments: